I’m investigating what type of sticker is going to be the best in regards to durability and aesthetics. When Bailey Systems deploys a rack we make sure to put contact information on the rack in case someone needs to service the rack/cabinet. They can easily reference our information and we More >
Your success is the measure of our success. When you partner with Bailey Systems, you have an IT team committed to helping your business grow.
Bailey Systems – Your IT Partner
Your IT strategies and solutions impact every facet of your business. The key to finding IT strategies that work for you is partnering with an IT solutions provider that understands your business objectives, has innovative ideas about how to improve your systems, and is committed to your long-term growth.
Since 2000, Bailey Systems has been that partner for businesses and nonprofits in the Washington DC area. We are proud of our reputation for customer service, high-quality work, and reliability – a reputation that has lead to client retention rate well above industry averages. These long-term partnerships are a direct result of the core values we practice every day:
- Learning your business. The purpose of IT is to support your core business. By understanding your business operations, goals, and mission, we can develop IT strategies and deliver solutions that work for you.
- Developing IT strategies to streamline your operations. We are always looking for ways to make your IT systems more efficient. By analyzing where you are currently spending your IT budget, we can help determine how reduce your overhead and streamline processes.
- Providing the best technicians (Engineers) in the industry to support you. Our engineers have the experience, certifications, and education to handle any IT need you may have. They are also good communicators that can explain the most complex technical situations in language anyone can understand.
- Being available when you need us. Expertise means very little if you do not have support when you need it. We are here for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
Our Experts at Your Service
Our experienced team of engineers is the backbone of our business, and the strong partnerships we develop with our clients. Every member of our team shares three traits:
- Creative thinking. Nothing is more satisfying than finding the right IT solution. Our entire team comes together to brainstorm issues and opportunities. This means you not only have your primary and secondary engineers working for you, but the entire Bailey Systems technical staff brainstorming your IT needs.
- A desire to help you. Our engineers are serious about what they do. It is important to them that you understand the solutions we suggest and why we are suggesting them.
- A commitment to making Bailey Systems the best team for you. Our culture is built on providing an environment of learning, idea sharing, and mutual respect.