January 28th, 2022 4:38 pm
Here are 25 top tips to ensure you get the most out of Microsoft Teams:
1. Tabs in Microsoft Teams allow businesses to display rich and interactive web content to their teams.
2. Microsoft Immersive Reader speaks the text on a channel aloud at varying speeds.
3. Filter the content you see with @Mentions.
4. Microsoft Teams comes with the option to bookmark specific pieces of content, whether it’s a message or an attachment.
5. Get work done fast with slash commands.
6. Access the Personal App Space to see all the items and tasks assigned to you from apps like Planner, or Jira Cloud.
7. Hide and show Teams to stay organized
8. Microsoft Teams connectors keep groups ahead of the curve by delivering updates from the services that you typically use.
9. Combine your company Wikis
10. Sync your SharePoint sites
11. Make content private with information barriers
12. Inline message translation allows people to chat in their native tongue and translate messages into English for your other users.
13. Cloud recording with automatic transcripts
14. Microsoft provides secure guest access so that people in a business can connect with individuals outside of their organization.
15. Use proximity sensing to join a meeting
16. Request for someone new to join your team using Add Member
17. App Studio allows businesses and developers to design their own tools with Teams language.
18. Try the pre-made Microsoft Teams bots.
19. Integrate your Microsoft Teams experience with PSTN calling.
20. Adapt Microsoft Teams to suit your industry
21. Usage reports gathered by Microsoft Teams give you an insight into adoption rates and user feedback.
22. Meeting recording for compliance
23. Manage first-line workers using Shifts
24. Control which individuals can collaborate and communicate in Teams by building private channels.
25. Use praise to show employee appreciation.
Did you like this article? Share it with your friends!